My Cousin :)


Assalamualaikum

S U R P R I S E ! Isn't he cute ? -Justin Bieber-

Unexpected , this afternoon was a bored day to me . Dad and mom leave me alone at this creepy house . 'Why i call my villagecreepy  ? '--'' After i eat my only dishes my OWN dishes k it is call "Black Pepper Beef " walllaaahhh ! Dealizious *flips hair* And i dont know i could cook for myself and that was a good dishes that i never ate ! Am i have a good enough characters to be wife Haziq ? ahhh its such dreaming ~.~ I dont meant it . Trust me .

After that, I watch NARNIA MARATHON ! I feel i was go back in my little kids ahaa , keep dreaming to be in Narnian,be their Queen,to save their country,and i remember how i was dreaming to fall in love with Edmund :D And guess what ! I only keep talking to myself about Narnia and also their king Aslan :3 , even when i bath -.- It is enough for people around me call me as 'Annoying Girl' Yes , include my mom and Haziq :3

And after watch both of 3 movies of Narnia . I went sleep . No im not sleep . I just close my eyes for a few minutes and here his come :3 The Giant monster who always keep be irrittant to me :3 Such annoying that guy ! I supposed sleep for one hour before i back to my own house and his came to disturb my rest . Everytime i back to Melayu Raya and that time he was in Melayu Raya also . WT !@#$%^&* . 

But...even he always behaving like that to me . Sometimes it was a help too . :) I remember when i was a little kid . He love bothering me,always pull my 'Tupai' hair , and he was even though to punch me but he never do that because wrinkles water from my eyes . Haha He was afraid if i told my mom and after all i persuaded by himself with ice cream Haha *pandai dia pancing :3* 

But now i was sixteen and he was nineteen older than me . Soo that we're rare fighting . After all we bigger now ahaks . Soo actually i dont have any idea what i want going post . Yeah if i type anythings that might be anyone feel . Who knows right ? So bye bye :)

Ahaha , cuma ingin membiasakan diri dengan English . Soory if it is poor :( I'll try my best to score my english next year ! C H A I Y O K ! ^^